The CAH CFO-Administrator Forum
Our goal is to help CFO’s, CEO’s and financial administrators of Critical Access Hospitals around America connect and work with one another. We believe that by sharing knowledge and ideas, we can create a strong network of small hospitals providing essential care in rural America.
Save the Date | How Not to Leave Money on the Table – Cost Report & Revenue Opportunities
October 17, 2023; 11:00 AM CT
Join Caren Puvalowski, CHFP, Rural Healthcare Reimbursement Manager, The Rybar Group, and Chris Ekrem, Forum Organizer and Former CAH CEO, as they discuss Medicare Cost Reporting topics, revenue enhancements, understanding payer strategies, and much more to ensure that you do not “not leave money on the table.”
By the end of this session, key takeaways will include:
- Discussing special CAH reimbursement rules and advantages.
- Identifying reimbursement strategies related to various payers.
- Highlighting a number of resources and tools that are highly valuable to CAHs.
- Sharing what is anticipated for CAH providers in the future.
For an invite, click here, or fill out the form to Join Us.
About the CAH CFO-Administrator Forum
- Open to CFOs or financially-oriented Administrators of CAHs
- Members meet via focused, virtual events with no annual subscription fee
Join the CAH Forum
Fill out the form to Join Us. Forum membership is FREE, plus one participant wins a raffle gift at each Forum.
|Where’s Your Rudder? – New Operational & Financial Approaches to Steer Your Hospital
Kerry Trapnell | CAO, Alethia Health Partners, Inc., Jeff Schneider | CEO, Partners Healthcare Group, Lee Waller | VP, Partners Healthcare Group
|Don’t Always Believe What They Tell You – Seven Myths of Rural Healthcare
Robert Thorn, MBA, FACHE | Principal, Summit Healthcare Strategies, LLC.
|Shaking the Trees – Advanced Cost Reporting
Caren Puvalowski, CHFP | Rural Healthcare Reimbursement Manager, The Rybar Group, Inc.